Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lok Satta Party wins my support!

It is almost election time in India and my home state Andhra Pradesh(AP). With Lok Sabha elections in India and Assembly elections in AP fast approaching some of my friends and I have been debating the various choices available before the people of India and AP. I guess the debate will continue till the election day for many but I have made up my mind on who I will support. The new political party Lok Satta Party(www.loksatta.org) wins my support hands down unless something dramatic happens to change it. Lok Satta Party has a visionary leader in Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan (JP). His inspiring leadership and policies of Lok Satta have helped me easily make this decision. I believe Lok Satta can definitely usher in new kind of politics and hopefully help India get rid of the corrupt politicians and practitioners of divisive politics of which most Indians have grown tired.

I just wanted to put this post out first, so that people won't be surprised to see my twitters and blog posts about Lok Satta in future. Some of you(read friends) might even get phone calls about this as I plan to actively volunteer in raising awareness about Lok Satta in the run up to elections:). Do get in touch if you want to help out too!

2 comments:

Balu said...

Lucky LokSatta huh !

Anonymous said...

grt , pls count on me to volunteer from oz.