Friday, July 11, 2008

Now twitter updates

Just joined the twittering bandwagon. I don't expect to twitter all the time but surely look forward to some updates when I am doing something fun or have absolutely nothing to do except twitter in frustration. So if you are into twittering, please feel free to follow me. BTW, you can find my top 5 twitter posts on this page. So keep visiting this page as I am sure there will be some new content for you in terms of twitter updates if not blog posts! I know I have been too lazy to post something on this blog for a while now. Hopefully, I will be out of my slumber soon and start posting again soon!

2 comments:

Balu said...

looks like there are no updates and some protected stuff... why don't u make sure those are reflected in the blog and I needn't go to twitter page or sign in there types... see kiruba.com for example of how i would like to see it....

KV said...

alright! updates no more protected!