Saturday, March 22, 2008

Race - Watchable!

I watched the new Hindi flick "Race" yesterday. Though nothing extraordinary the movie certainly was watchable. Thankfully not as slow and as long as "Jodhaa Akbar". Its a typical Abbas-Mastan thriller with lots of twists. The directors maintained a good pace throughout except for some of the song sequences in between which I thought were quite unnecessary. All the actors/actresses put in decent performances though I found Katrina Kaif and Sameera Reddy little irritating in some sequences.

So if you have nothing thrilling to do and looking to kill time, then racing to this movie is an option!

3 comments:

Balu said...

Sameera Reddy seems to be my kind a gal. Yeah and you never know when Bollywood throws untimely songs.

Certainly a lot more to expect from "Tashan" at least....

Anonymous said...

Race movie..that movie sucks. Except songs nothing was there in the movie. I felt it was made by directors during there free time.. just to spend extra bucks they might have saved on income tax.

KV said...

@Balu: Sameera Reddy...huh!

@Jyotsna: Interesting! You exactly said opposite of what I said. I guess that's why bollywood movies comprise of so many elements. So that it has something for everybody!!!

Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.